Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

COULD NOT SLEEP

COULD NOT SLEEP! for the life of me... but i slept a little and am not hurting bad for it. Good thing I dont work my second job today. Althoguht i would really like to be working right now..... I am still paying bils and its taking a lil while but I am also coming closer and closer to my ultimate job in mind I remember a time... what was it? 14-15? something like I remember it was some odd years I used to make websites and flyer for car shows and carclubs it was impressive wht a 15 year old like me could design form the html to the graphics i did it all self taught. Not that I have forgotten any of that I just stopped learning after about 3 years and started bieng a teenager now I'm so far back that I know just as must as everyone else. I should hae pursued that par tof my brain instead of burning brain cells lol so I'm pursuing it again. Web programmer? yes maybe we'll see.. my mind may change tomorrow. either way I cant amkea big step until my bills are payed hopefully by summer I dont want tobe working two jobs in the summer. I plan to be out on the road with my baby spinning sircles just so i can feel the wind in my helmet. YA DIGGGGGGG! yay


hi

No comments:

Post a Comment