Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

going on 3 weeks now.... Feels like the past 3 weeks have been a "easier said than done" time. Everything I think is so hard to do. Its hard for me to walk away and not look back whenever everything reminds me of the times. I know I will create new ones I know I'll be great later I know i'll find happiness I know I have alot going for me but all of that is just hard to see when you have no one to share it. I just have to keep strong stay focused and look straight I know these emo posts will eventually go away and I'll be posting about a happier moment in my life. I know it. I just have to wait for it keep positive and live one moment at a time make new memories and rely on myself than again.......... easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment